Redland Museum is a volunteer run organisation, and we rely heavily on the membership and support of wonderful people like you to make it possible to continue to preserve and display the history of our community.
We look forward to having you as a member.
The benefits of membership. Redland Museum members enjoy the following benefits:
- Voting rights in Redland Museum Incorporated (except Honorary members)
- Free admission to Redland Museum.
- Redland Museum newsletter "Recollections" distributed by email or post.
- Invitations to museum activities and events.
- Member discounts on some event tickets and sales.
- The opportunity to participate in the work of the museum by becoming a volunteer.
Email. Email is by far the quickest and least expensive way for us to contact you and keep you informed of our activities and events. If you do not have an Email address, you can easily create your own free Gmail account by clicking HERE.
Volunteering. Redland Museum is a great place to volunteer; with opportinities to network with others of similar interests, pursue your hobbies, and socialise. If you indicate on your application that you would like to be a volunteer, we will contact you to follow-up on options and opportunities.
Not a computer person? Don't worry, you can always complete a paper membership application at the Museum.
To apply online for membership. Please select the category of membership required:
Individual Membership Individual membership is for one person over the age of 18 years.
Dual Membership Dual membership is two people over 18 years, living at the same address or in a partnership relationship.